YOUR INFORMATION PLATFORM ACCOUNT
The seven reasons you will love Mortgagefree.
The seven reasons your mortgage is void at law.
The potential monetary benefits of mortgage write off and past payments compensation.
How to start your HM Land Registry application, the risk of delay and the process.
Did your mortgage provider lend you any money?
How do banks create credit?
The four elements of your mortgage.
The legal statutes and case precedents that evidence that mortgage contracts are void at law.
The legal statutes and case precedents that evidence that mortgage deeds are void at law.
The legal statutes and case precedents that evidence that mortgage powers of attorney are void at law.
Registration mistakes at HM Land Registry.
Your mortgage write off and indemnity compensation at HM Land Registry.
How to evidence your application for mortgage write off and indemnity compensation.
We would love to show you how the law entitles you to write off your mortgage and receive substantial compensation from HM Land Registry equal to all the payments you have ever made. To access this information complete the enquiry form below. Once received by us we will set your free information account up and email you a secure link to your account.
YOUR PLATFORM ACCOUNT WILL EXPLAIN:
1. Police Commissioner Anthony Stansfeld overview of £90 billion of bank fraud.
2. The Bank of England money creation in the modern economy.
3. Professor Richard Werner how do banks create money.
4. Positive money banking finance and income inequality.
5. Forensic accountant Timothy Madden mortgages are criminal by design.
1. The misconceptions around banking.
2. What’s wrong with the money multiplier.
3. How is money really created by banks.
4. How much money can banks create.
5. Do banks create money just for credit.
6. How money gets destroyed.
7. Why is there so much debt.
YOUR ACCOUNT PROVIDES:
8. Professor Richard Werner – banks don’t take deposits – banks don’t lend money.
9. Daly v First National Bank – mortgage customer wins in court.
10. How we are still servants to the banks.
11. This shocking poll reveals that MP’s don’t understand how the monetary system works.